- Select CBD seeks to deliver quality experiences and flavor through its CBD products. It does not publicize its extraction method, nor does it offer lab results online, though products have been stamped with a laboratory code so consumers can contact the lab themselves for test results if they want to know more about the product.
Who is Select CBD?
Select CBD, owned by Cura Wellness LLC, is a Portland, Oregon-based CBD manufacturer. Cura and Select have been part of the C. sativa sales space for many years, and process both industrial hemp and psychoactive cannabis for medical use.
Select CBD proudly supports American troops and first responders. Police, fire, and emergency medical personnel, as well as veterans, active duty troops, and their dependents, receive a 20% discount on all Select CBD products.
Where does Select CBD get its hemp?
Select CBD does not publicly state the source of its hemp or CBD oils.
How does Select CBD make its products?
After extraction, Select CBD adds flavoring agents to its CBD. In the case of its CBD oil droppers, it uses fractionated coconut oil as a carrier oil. Its CBD vape pens use a similar formulation, though without the sweeteners added to its oils.
For its Select Muscle Rub, Select CBD combines pure hemp-derived CBD with Vitamin E, Aloe, menthol, tea tree oil, and other products which soothe inflamed skin. At less than 3.4 ounces, the Muscle Rub can safely be brought along when traveling.
What are Select CBD’s products?
Select CBD sells vape pens, a muscle rub, flavored CBD oils, gel caps, and patches. One of its products, Montel by Select, comes with the endorsement of longtime television host Montel Williams.
- Montel by Select 50mg (30 count) – $80.00
- Oil Drops 1000mg – $65.00
- CBD Vape Pen 250mg – $45.00
- CBD Patch 60mg – $19.99
- CBD Gel Capsules 33.33mg (30 count) – $65.00
- Select Muscle Rub 250mg – $35.00
How does Select CBD test its products?
Select CBD does not publish its certificates of analysis or lab sheets online. While each product comes with a batch number, allowing purchasers to look at its third-party lab results after purchase, customers need to contact Select CBD directly to see any information before purchasing.
TEST OFFERED Cannabinoid Profile ❓ Terpene Profile ❓ Microbials ❓ Pesticides ❓ Solvents ❓ Heavy Metals ❓