- Since 2014 NuLeaf Naturals has promoted healthy body and mind through its line of cannabinoid products. NuLeaf Naturals uses a full-spectrum extraction method that utilizes CO2, enabling it to retain terpenes, essential oils, vitamins, and trace minerals for processing.While it does not post its certificates of analysis, it invites interested parties to contact the company directly to receive this information.
Who is NuLeaf Naturals?
Based in Denver, Colorado, NuLeaf Naturals’ group of plant medicine experts and enthusiasts aims to establish the benefits of CBD products through its offerings. NuLeaf Naturals embraces recent CBD research from the Hadassah Medical School at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem as part of its practice: that retaining other chemicals along with CBD can be more effective than just CBD alone.
Where does NuLeaf Naturals get its hemp?
NuLeaf Naturals has worked with local Colorado farmers since the beginning of the state’s industrial hemp pilot program.
How does NuLeaf Naturals make its products?
NuLeaf Naturals uses a combination of subcritical and supercritical CO2 extraction, which enables the processing of more plant products than other methods. By performing a subcritical extraction first, NuLeaf Naturals avoids damaging more delicate chemicals that might be changed or destroyed during supercritical extraction.
What are NuLeaf Naturals’s products?
NuLeaf Naturals only offers CBD oils. It offers many varieties of oils, however, including five differently-sized bottles for human use and one for pets.
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil 240mg – $38.50
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil 725mg – $99.00
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil 1450mg – $179.00
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil 2425mg – $239.00
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil 4850mg – $439.00
How does NuLeaf Naturals test its products?
NuLeaf Naturals has all oil tested immediately after extraction in-house and sends the product to Steep Hill in Berkeley, California for additional testing. This not only ensures accurate concentrations and amounts of CBD and other hemp products, but screens for hundreds of pesticides, herbicides, mold cultures, fungi, heavy metals, and toxins. While it does not post test results online, prospective customers can contact NuLeaf Naturals for a lab sheet.
TEST OFFERED Cannabinoid Profile ✅ Terpene Profile ❓ Microbials ✅ Pesticides ✅ Solvents ✅ Heavy Metals ✅