- Hemp My Pet seeks to be a trusted source for organic hemp products for pets and focuses on total seed-to-sale quality management. While it does not host its certificates of analysis on its website, it does provide them with each product. Hemp My Pet uses an unspecified full-spectrum extraction method for all of its products.
Who is Hemp My Pet?
Hemp My Pet, based out of Colorado, has been in the hemp business since 2015. Its growth facilities were among the first USDA certified organic hemp farms, and its founders have been involved with cannabis and dietary supplements for more than three decades.
Where does Hemp My Pet get its hemp?
Hemp My Pet grows its own hemp and is committed to protecting consumers and their pets every step of the way. Its Colorado-grown hemp is never exposed to pesticides, herbicides, or insecticides, even those approved for use in organic farming.
How does Hemp My Pet make its products?
Hemp My Pet uses Current Good Manufacturing Processes (CGMPs) for food for humans, which have significantly higher standards than pet food regulations, to make all of its products. All batches undergo third-party testing for safety and potency and are gluten-free, GMO-free, pesticide-free, and vegan, with the exception of the Pumpkin Harvest biscuit flavor, which uses eggs.
What are Hemp My Pet’s products?
Hemp My Pet offers dog biscuits and three varieties of CBD-infused oil. Depending on a pet’s specific tolerances and dietary needs, different oils may be more appropriate.
- Organic Dog Biscuits – $27.00
- Equine Certified Organic Olive Oil Infused with CBD 5000mg – $399.00
- Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil Infused with CBD 250mg – $79.00
- Certified Organic Coconut Oil Infused with CBD 100mg – $39.00
- Wellness Bundle (Small) – $118.00
How does Hemp My Pet test its products?
Hemp My Pet does not publish its products’ test results on its website, but uses a third-party testing lab for each batch of its products. This battery of tests includes all relevant safety tests, looking for microbes, toxins, pesticides, and heavy metals.
TEST OFFERED Cannabinoid Profile ✅ Terpene Profile ✅ Microbials ✅ Pesticides ✅ Solvents ✅ Heavy Metals ✅