- CBDfx hopes to provide the benefits of CBD through organically grown products and a wide selection. Using supercritical CO2 extraction, CBDfx separates food grade cannabidiol from the rest of the plant and can also extract other components as needed. For those concerned about health and safety issues with their CBD oil, CBDfx makes all lab workups and certificates of analysis available online.
Who is CBDfx?
CBDfx operates its CBD oil product business from Chatsworth, California.
To demonstrate its brand’s commitment to those who serve, it provides a permanent 20% discount for veterans, military personnel, and first responders.
Where does CBDfx get its hemp?
CBDfx works with partner farms in the USA but does not provide location or additional information.
How does CBDfx make its products?
CBDfx provides little information on its manufacturing process besides its extraction method. Most of its products use a combination of full-spectrum CBD oil and MCT oil from coconuts, which encourages the body to more rapidly and effectively break down the mixture into a usable state.
What are CBDfx’s products?
CBDfx offers a diverse product line. While it provides standards like oil, gel capsules, and vape pens, it also offers innovative products like CBD drinks, CBD wax, and hemp terpenes.
- CBD Tincture Oil 500mg – $74.99
- CBD Gummy Bears 5mg (60 count) – $149.99
- Lemonade CBD Chill Shot – $6.99
- CBD Terpenes Oil – $69.99
- CBD Terpenes Vape Pen – $19.99
Customers who want a variety of methods, or who are unsure what method they’d like to use to consume CBD, can try CBDfx’s bundles. Some bundles include many flavors of a single product, while others offer a broad spread of CBDfx’s potential offerings.
How does CBDfx test its products?
CBDfx provides certificates of analysis (CoA) for all products it sells. Some of these products have CoAs that only feature a cannabinoid profile, while others include more detailed analyses and include tests for residual solvents, microbial activity, and heavy metal content. CBDfx’s most recent CoAs are provided by BioCann Laboratories.
TEST OFFERED Cannabinoid Profile ✅ Terpene Profile ✘ Microbials ✘ Pesticides ✅ Solvents ✅ Heavy Metals ✘